Sunday, December 01, 2013

A Christmas Card ?


Winter Reflections    12" x 16"     o/p
 
This painting is a bit larger than my usual resent paintings. The Masonite panel was pre coated with two coats of gesso and a covering of red-orange acrylic paint.
 
My palette for this painting was my usual or near usual "split primary" plus a couple of "helpers" in  a sap green and a permanent green light oil paint and titanium white.
My medium was odourless mineral spirits, and I used a selection of different sized brushes.
 
This painting just may turn out to be this years "Christmas Card" !
 
'til next..
 
 


2 comments:

Meredith Adler said...

That painting is gorgeous and would make a wonderful card!

Frank A. said...

Meredith Adler

Meredith.. Nice to hear from you again. Thank you very much for the wonderful compliment and opinion.

All the best..