Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Get Ready For Winter Painting !

 

The End of Autumn    6" x 8"    o/p
 
It is sad to see the end of autumn.  It was exciting to watch the colours change from the summer greens to the gradual yellows, oranges and reds. 
As the colours reached their zenith, they all to soon  began to turn to a brown yellow, wither up and drift to the ground only to signal the fast approaching winter.
 
I think that there are still pockets of colour to be found in some country areas. But, it is mother natures way of teasing the die hard outside painter into playing her game of hide and seek.
 
'til next..

2 comments:

cath said...

I discover your blog that I like much! adventures and very beautiful photographs. I am amateur photographer; I was registered to follow your publications
Do not hesitate to visit to me over my blogs, thank you at you, have a nice day!
Cath.

Frank A. said...

Cath. H. C. Photography

Cath. Thank you very much for your comment and compliment I am happy that you like my blog.

All the best to you !